Wednesday, February 29, 2012

rosie posie+fancy flourishesx10.

Before I get going, just wanted to say thank you to the girls over at CASE study for choosing my card as a top 3 winner!

Sooo, I thought things would settle down a bit after the hoopla of Nadia's baby shower, but this week is already really busy!  I'm meeting with someone to create her daughter's baptism invitations, favor tags, thank you cards, etc.  Would you be interested in seeing some samples that I created for her?  They are pretty! I know which one I hope she picks... now, how to steer her in the right direction ;)

I was also asked to create a set of 10, no-greeting-on-the-front notecards.


Rosie posie + fancy flourishes + patterned papers from the same pack (that way I'm sure they match, right? hee hee).


I couldn't fit all 10 of them onto my cake stand for a good picture :)


Those rosie posie flowers got bulky, but they sure do look pretty, packaged in their clear boxes.

15 comments:

  1. Elena,
    This is a lovely set of notecards. Love the color combination. The flourishes stamped in white on the blue is gorgeous. I am sure your clie4nt is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Elena! I had that same patterned paper-- I got it at a SU! crop last spring and made a layout with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable set, Elena! i love the colors! You've inspired me to make a set too, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elena, I've left an award for you on my blog-
    http://willtradesleepforstamps.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I wish I could find some peeps to make cards for... what a neat way to have a little "fun money". And did I pop in here and tell you the baby shower was beautiful? It was! I oohed and ahhed over it from the FB photos. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful set!! can't wait to see your samples

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Loving those colors together, and the fact that the rosey posey is not a bright color makes them sort of shabby chic! I would love to see the samples for the baptism. It sounds like you are one busy lady and you've found a way to make your stamping love into a little money :) (or at least I hope you're getting paid for these productions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Can I say that I just LOVE those colors as combined. Sweet Jeebus are they fab together! The Edgers die on the bottom has worked beautifully. Such an incredible set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, simply gorgeous! Love the softness of these cards. A great set to CASE! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so so pretty!!! I love the colors and that great flower on the front. Beautiful. And they look so great packaged up like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are so elegant and beautiful! You have such a classic, lovely style. I am sure your customer is going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous set of cards!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful set, Elena! I guess you love Kraft and Blue combination a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card set. I know the requester will love them. I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete