Monday, February 21, 2011

How to make something cute even cuter...

No cards today - I took a few minutes to whip up some hair accessories for the girls.  Maia's my un-willing model, just because Sofia is at school.  Man, I'm pretty sure it took longer to get the shots than make 'em.  Is there an infant-version of ADHD?  Because I'd like to put a label on whatever Maia has that makes it virtually impossible for her to sit still.  Ever.


But those eyes...adorable, no?  I stitched 4 white, die-cut-felt flowers together and sweetened it up with a red felt rosette in the middle.  Can you see the green leaves sticking out near the bottom?  Like I said, hard to get any in-focus shot :)

Here's the second, an alligator clip that I covered with a handmade yo-yo flower and a miscellaneous button from my stash.  What a little sweetie (the clip and the baby).

6 comments: