Tuesday, February 18, 2014

hello world {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn's inspiration week.  Today, we are showing off "wish you were here," a set I wasn't sure I'd get much use out of.... with the hugs american map in there and all... but it turns out I love it!

There are so many different ways to use this set.  I did a love-themed card with it *here.*

And now, for the bébé:

hello world {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I combined wish you were here with #awesome to create a baby card with an instagram-vibe.  All of those hashtags, hee hee.

hello world {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I stamped the globe first, then heat-embossed the sentiment (the "hello" and "world" were nabbed from separate sets) before stamping the chevrons in the background.  I did some pink inking over the entire panel, to simulate an instagram filter.

I hope you like it!  Visit the lawn fawn blog for more wish you were here inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. This is so clever, Elena! I'd never have thought of making a baby themed card with this set! Genius! And beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! soooo creative and cute. love this unique and fabulous baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea for a baby card, I love this! So sweet and so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ROCKED this!! Wow! That globe image makes me so happy! And turning this into the baby card is genius! I am stunned! I wish I could high five you! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete