I used the new coin purse dies, the ears and nose from the bunny bag dies, and the little button eyes from the bitty button stacks dies.
I was so impatient to tackle the coin purse that I didn't have time to go out and buy pink felt - I just used a copic marker to color the felt for the ears and bitty nose. I kind of like how mottled and "sponged on" the color looks!
I first sewed up the face: the little eyes and nose. Next up, the ears - a layer of the "pink felt" onto the larger white ear shape. And then, because I didn't want all the stitching to show in the back, I used fabric glue to adhere another ear shape to the back.
When I was sewing up the zipper, I just tucked the ears between the front fabric and the zipper and sewed it with the rest. No sweat.
I watched Erin's video (but I'm MUCH slower with the hand-stitching. there was a lot of pausing and re-playing. ha) and it made inserting the zipper a no-brainer. Seriously, nothing to it!
The final touch involved a dauber and some pink ink for a subtle bunny blush.
I really love the dies! I'm still figuring out how many shims to put into my die-cutter so that it cuts all of the holes cleanly. With this project, that was my biggest ick. But once the holes were all poked out, and I dust-bustered all of the mess (haha) it was very enjoyable to have all of the kidlets watching over my shoulder as it came together. Now they all want different critters, and Sofia would like to tackle her own!
I hope you like it!