Friday, August 22, 2014

it's spooktacular! {lawn fawn august inspiration week}

Before leaving for the beach, I crafted a marathon of projects - for MFT, Mama Elephant, and Lawn Fawn. I've been especially excited to show off my lawn fawn cards - and here we go!

Today, we're showing off the fun halloween set, spooktacular.

spooktacular {lawn fawn august inspiration week}


I lifted the joke from a print I spotted on pinterest somewhere, I thought it was so cute.  (I wish I had a link for you!)

spooktacular {lawn fawn august inspiration week}

The ghost is from spooktacular, the owl from critters in the arctic, and new sweater weather patterned paper in the background. Makes for a preppy sort of halloween card. ha.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the lawn fawn blog today.

9 comments: