Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My lucky charm {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there! We're winding down this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week with a little Lucky Charm.

lucky charm {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I was chatting with my hilarious friend Miriam, when she remarked that the cat looked like he was fist pumping. A card was born. She's so clever, that one.

I used alphabet stamps to spell out the first part of the sentiment, and a flirty frame to ground the rest.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

♥.

12 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Elena ! Love your card... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all you do!! This card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great card! FYI, this is a fortune cat popular in the Japanese and Chinese culture. I've seen these cats in houses and restaurants when I used to live in Singapore, a small country in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all you do!! This card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This still makes me chuckle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this on the lawn fawn blog and loved it, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Elena, that is stinkin' CUTE! I love the touch of red twine down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea from your friend....and well executed by you! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete