Wednesday, May 20, 2015

small talk

small talk

sup?

yo!

miss you lots!

just sayin'...

The little ants in Mama Elephant's new Small Talk set have a lot to say!

small talk

I thought it would look cute to perch them onto the strawberry plant from Potted Pretties. They have so much personality for such little images! I stamped and colored the images, and then added glossy accents to the berries and ants for some extra interest.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the ME blog today - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card!!, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute! Love how you combined the little ants with the "Potted Pretties" set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ants, they crack me up, except when they show up at my house and then I just have to kill them....

    ReplyDelete