Friday, July 3, 2015

you're so wonderful {mama elephant}

Hi there! I have a card featuring the super cute Sunday Stroll and Sunday Sentiments sets.

Even though the design team has been crafting with them for the last few weeks, I haven't seen any cards that resemble each other. The images in Sunday Stroll have too many possilibities!

wonderful you {mama elephant}

For my project, I made a card for my littlest to give to her big sister. 5 year old Maia dictated color choices, and the fact that they should be holding hands while walking the dog. The one that we don't have. The one that she'd be terrified to be near. ha.

wonderful you {mama elephant}

I used the partial-die-cut technique to cut out the hand-holding girls together. The sentiment, from Sunday Sentiments, stamps so nicely into the wavy banner from the Tags a Lot die set. I love that the clear stamps can be manipulated to follow that wave!

I hope you like it!

♥.

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I may have to break down one of these days and actually buy the things I'm pining for - like this set! I love the cross-stitched edge especially with the pink tint to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices. 😊 Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the partial die cut that joined their hands. Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute..great help from your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious card! Love everything about your design--really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER SUPER SUPER SWEET!! I LOVE the Soft Inking and the Colors!! I agree its so NEAT how different ALL of the Inspiration has been!! LOVE sets like this!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) P.S Just wondering, because I'd LOVE to be the LUCKY Winner (wink wink) If you had posted the winner of your Charmed Giveaway!!?? If so I must have missed it!!?? I have looked over your Blog and just didn't see it!! If I did MISS IT SO SORRY!! =) Just Curious!! LOL!! =) THANKS AGAIN and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a CUTE card! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. So fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute, can't wait to get my Sunday sets in the mail so I can start making cute cards with these adorable kids.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete