Tuesday, November 10, 2015

spotlight on...arctic penguins

Next up in the spotlight series... arctic penguins!  I admit to having a weakness for shaped balloons and waving penguins:

They are even cuter when multiplied:

spotlight on... arctic penguins


The fun part about using digital stamps is how they can be manipulated. I layered 3 snowman balloons together, and created a little penguin family. The baby penguin was mirror-imaged so that the scene would look more natural.  The sentiment is from another digital stamp in the shop - click!


Even without his family, he looks pretty cool. I printed, colored and cut out the penguin and his balloon and created a snowy scene for them.  I did some ink blending on a piece of white cardstock and then used a snowfall stencil and some white embossing paste to get the snowy texture.

I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving your creations!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just too cute! I love the way you manipulated the stamp for the first card'

    ReplyDelete