Thursday, March 17, 2016

Special delivery {avery elle}

Hi there!

I have a quirky little Avery Elle card to share this morning. I was inspired by some of the Rifle Paper Co. cards out there, because the outstretched hands in Hats Off give me that same vibe (especially this one, this one and this one.)

special delivery {avery elle}


I started out with a pierced square die-cut, and stamped the hands at the bottom. Then, I stamped the arm that is meant to hold something at the side (I did have to make the sleeve longer by way of a copic multiliner pen.)

To make the images pop a bit more, I masked everything and rubbed a soft brown ink around the images.

I then stamped, colored and die-cut the baby bundle and propped it up onto foam squares.

The entire family is reaching out for that baby! haha.

Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is so cute and creative. If there is a baby around our house there are always so many hands reaching out for the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore your card Elena... such a clever way to use those reaching hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and so cute! Someone needs to have a baby around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever and so cute! Someone needs to have a baby around here!

    ReplyDelete