Wednesday, May 25, 2016

let's flamingle!

The newest Lawn Fawn collection had me itching to create something tropical for this month's mini party post:

let's flamingle!

I used the new Flamingo Together stamp set to create a few party decorations.

let's flamingle!

My kids started to try and make nonsense of any 2 words: let's choco-ingle, let's tac-ingle... I was pretty direct: it pretty much only works with f-l-a-m-i-n-g-l-e. So stop it.

let's flamingle!

I made the simplest cupcake toppers, but so cute! I just think he's adorable.

let's flamingle!


I dressed up some yummy cupcakes (really, so good. I bought the new cookbook Cookies and Cups and made the brown sugar cupcakes, with the marshmallow buttercream. ugh, I wish I had some right now.)

let's flamingle!

The stitched scalloped cupcake wrappers, stamped with the wave image from Loveable Legends, makes the perfect base for the flamingo.

let's flamingle!


I dressed up waterbottles with a simple white wrap, stamped with palm trees from Flamingo Together.

let's flamingle!

It looks like a shirt my mom used to have in her closet. I am not joking.

let's flamingle!

Every party needs a fun favor box! I used the pillow box die, the leaves from the blissful botanicals die set, and the owl scales from the Give A Hoot dies to create these pineapple favor boxes.

let's flamingle!

I cut the owl scales, then flipped the box around and cut them again on the other side.  To hide the space in the middle, I stamped and die-cut the large thanks sentiment.

let's flamingle!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked my tropical flamingo party!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Elena, these projects are so incredibly clever and totally adorable!!! I LOVE every single detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so incredibly impressed with what you have done here!! This is a party I would definitely want to be a part of!! I think all the details are awesome - those pineapple pillow boxes are simply SPECTACULAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your flamingo party!!! And I really love your pineapple box...I'm telling You, I will directly go home and copy it!!!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun! You make me want to throw parties all the time... ;)

    ReplyDelete