Thursday, January 19, 2017

Sew... it's your birthday! (Lawn Fawn CHA sneaks week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's CHA sneaks week continues, with another 7 stamp sets being shown today.

I've combined 2 of them on this card: Sewn with Love, and Bannertastic. I love how it looks like the banner is a piece of fabric running through the machine:

Sew... it's your birthday (Lawn Fawn CHA sneaks week)

To create the look, I stamped the sewing machine and the banner and die-cut them both. Then, I snipped off the top of the banner and drew in a straight line, so that it would connect with the straight edge of the sewing machine. Easy peasy!

Sew... it's your birthday (Lawn Fawn CHA sneaks week)

The card background is a quick watercolor job, and I kept the images colors soft to match. I added the tiniest bit of pom-pom trim to give the card more texture.

I hope you like it!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. This card is so romantic!!! And I love sewing...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever how you used the banner here, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the banner idea!

    ReplyDelete