Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lawn Fawn + Xyron week - wedding cats

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn + Xyron week - wedding cats


Lawn Fawn and Xyron are collaborating this week to bring you fun inspiration using both companies' products.

I've used Xyron's Mega Runner to adhere everything on my card.

The Lawn Fawn supply list is a bit longer.

Lawn Fawn + Xyron week - wedding cats

I dressed up the Meow You Doin'? cats for their wedding. I love that my cousin will open the envelope on his wedding day in July and see this and be all WTF, but there you have it. Wedding cats. I'll distract him with a nice, hefty check. ha.

The wedding accessories come from the set called Bicycle Built for You, and who knew they would work perfectly on the kitties? I love that "furever" fit perfectly into the little flag.

I stamped "wedding day" into 2 Bannertastic banners and snipped them so they could fit snuggly on either side of the happy couple.

I'm still giggling, picturing the reaction to these cats. I don't even know if they prefer dogs.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful!!!! I love the wedding cats!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete