Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Turning 7 (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Turning 7! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

It's a busy busy birthday season! I think everyone has babies in the spring - I can't make cards fast enough for the kids to take to their friends' parties.  This one went out the door a few weekends ago for a little boy in Maia's class.

I used Out Of This World for the images and combined it with words from Plan On It: Birthdays. I love that I was able to customize for Alexander's birthday using the number 7 from that set.

Turning 7! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Instead of inking up a galaxy background, I die-cut a Zig Zag Circle and then layered a black circle cut with the Snowy Backdrop die.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment