Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Love you s'more (Lawn Fawn valentine release week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn is showing off their valentine release all week! Today, we're taking a closer look at a few new dies, including the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables.

I paired a heart die with the cutest s'mores image from Sweet Friends and the Lova Ya Line Border:

love you s'more (Lawn Fawn valentine release week)


I watercolored a pink backdrop - I wanted a pop of drama behind that s'more. I splattered pink and white onto that watercolored layer, and some soft brown ink onto the white top layer.

love you s'more (Lawn Fawn valentine release week)

The mint Love Ya border is the perfect complement. I added the word "s'more" from Sweet Friends to finish off this simply sweet card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Love this heart die...very nice card!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a super adorable card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete