Sunday, August 19, 2018

So owlsome (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off So Owlsome:

So owlsome (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I resisted using Fall colors on this one, even though I kept it cozy with woodgrain and a Knit Picky Fall background paper.

The owl with the glasses cracks me right up. I've used the original Reveal Wheel Sentiments and the new Reveal Wheel Square Add On die set to present thanks in many languages.

So owlsome (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it! Check out the LF blog this morning for more inspiration - CLICK!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Now I enjoy falls colors.............a lot! But, I love the color combo of blue and brown. This is really cute. The Reveal Wheel is very nice. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love these owls! Great job with the wheel!

    ReplyDelete