Wednesday, August 21, 2019

bats and turkeys (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's August inspiration week! We're showing off items from the fall/winter collection leading up to the August 22nd release week (and woot! that's tomorrow!)

Today, we're showing off a new Woodland Critter Hugger - a Bat Add-on! and another add-on, the Tiny Gift Box Peacock and Turkey Add-On.

Critter boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I couldn't help but start out by making the turkey. he's so cute! I used an off-white cream cardstock for his face, and a kraft for his body. I used markers to draw stripes on the tail-feathers, to break up all of that kraft cardstock.

Critter boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The little pilgrim hat is so fun!

I also made a little gift bag using the Goodie Bag die and the new bat dies.

Critter boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

In real life he's much cuter - in the photo the gray of his body looks so washed out you can hardly see his white fangs! But trust me, he's cute. I added a little scarf (from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On) and some black crinkle paper to break up all of that grey. The finishing touch was a little piece of purple candy for him to hold.

I hope you like them! Check out what the rest of the design team cooked up on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment