Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Merry Mice kit (Lawn Fawn)

Hi there!

It's day 2 of this year's Lawn Fawn holiday inspiration week and we have a surprise for you: a new Chibitronics kit! The kit comes with a limited-edition stamp set, called Merry Mice, some patterned paper, and everything you need to make it LIT.

I decided to show you how cute the set could be on its own, without any special light-up-engineering:

Merry Mice kit! (Lawn Fawn)

Isn't it adorable? I love it. I grabbed quite a few holiday sets and put together a very MICE Christmas scene. The string of lights and santa hat images are from Cheery Christmas, and the clinking holiday mugs are from Holiday Helpers.

Merry Mice kit! (Lawn Fawn)


I love the blue Snowy Backdrop layer, and all of the red accents! I hope you like it too! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for so many fun Merry Mice cards today - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment