Sunday, April 12, 2020

Year 10 (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to April's Lawn Fawn inspiration week, and Happy Easter!

Today is our showcase of Year 10, the adorably on-point mini cactus set!

I couldn't help but use it to make a birthday card:

year 10 (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I positioned 2 party cacti within a Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Window die and used a white gel pen to doodle around the scallops a bit before adding the characters.

year 10 (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I colored the cacti, and gave one of the the floral crown (from Swan Soiree) to wear, and let them share holding up the cake (from Beam Me Up.)

I backed the layers with a piece of really rainbow striped paper for an extra bit of fun. I hope you like it!

There is more to see on the LF blog this morning - CLICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment