Monday, June 22, 2020

Build-a-castle (Lawn Fawn inspiration and release week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's inspiration and release week! Today, we're taking a first look at Build-A-Castle dies, and a Tiny Fairy Tale stamp set.

build-a-castle (Lawn Fawn inspiration and release week)


I die-cut the castle and used the new Brick Stencil to give it a tone-on-tone brick effect. I then placed the tiny princess at the top of a tower, and a little knight, professing his love, at the foot of the castle. A little fairy (from Unicorn Picnic) is flying overhead.

build-a-castle (Lawn Fawn inspiration and release week)

I placed the entire scene onto a Puffy Cloud Backdrop die layer. I also used a new starry night stencil that you'll see more of soon! The sentiment brings it all together.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment