Thursday, November 11, 2021

Avery Elle new release blog hop!

Hi there!





I am so excited because our Winter 2021 Release is finally here!!  We have an amazing blog hop full of inspiration today and we are so glad that you are here.

I illustrated 1 stamp set for this release, called Forest Dance Party. I'm so excited to share 3 cards with you today!


This stamp set was begging for a slimline design - I stamped all of the images from the set, and created this noisy scene! The dancing mice are attached as a duo, but I stamped an extra pair and just used scissors to separate them.


For my next card, I couldn't help but keep with the current season and create something for the holidays:


I brought in elements from Mr. & Mrs. Claus, and had the band strike up a Christmas tune. I kept all of the coloring very light and soft, and dotted the sky with snowflakes.


My 3rd card is a more simple design, and one that would be so cute as a card set! I imagine a set where each card features a different musical animal! Here, I colored the bunny:



I flanked the image on either side with the little floral spray from Wheelie Great.


I hope you like them!

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in our store .  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!


Let's get to the hop. 

Avery Elle  - you are here
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis


Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable set. You are a great illustrator. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all of these cards! These critters are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH!!!! You have outdone yourself with all of these designs!!!!! Love how you keep building on the woodland critters theme!!!!! Great release!!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderfully creative talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The animals are SO CUTE. I just love Avery Elle animals. And the music making scene is so sweet. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Amazing cards!! These are so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Elena - These are both SO darling! I just love this set and will have to get it! TFS!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE these! What are the dies that you've used for the banner one? (The white banner with the rabbit, and the kraft banner top) I 'need' them in my life haha x

    ReplyDelete