Friday, March 15, 2013

sweet baby girl

baby girl


Happy friday!  Just a quick little post, to show off a card I created for a recent card-making class that I taught.  The hostess is a mama-to-be, and it only made sense to cater to her already-growing baby fever :)

My own little baby snuck her tiny hand into my picture, but I thought it only made it sweeter.  A free & completely priceless prop *wink*

baby girl

I paper-pieced my little family of bears, from Mama Elephant's "nursery deco" set.

And, speaking of Mama Elephant, *this* card was chosen as one of their challenge winners.  I'm thrilled, and so happy that I'll be guest designing for them in the future.



Have a great Friday, all!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love how you've used the cute bears! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeal* A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! I love the paper piecing and the colour combo, the pale pink doily ties everything together so well!

    I am really glad I ordered this set now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness of your card Elena! Those little bears are as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning baby card!!
    Love the soft colors and those little bears are adorbs!!
    Wooow! Totally love this card!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the family of bears and that great pink doily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really a sweet card, I love the colors and the beige card stock for the card, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet card...adorable little hand in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Elena! I love it!

    ReplyDelete