Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ruff day? {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration: it's Quinn's capitals day today!

ruff day?


I know this little doggy is bending down to play, but I thought he could look a little down, too... I used Quinn's abcs and riley's abcs to create the custom sentiment.  The largest speech bubble from a birdie told me doubled as the rug under his feet.

ruff day?

I hope glossy accents never go out of style.

Check out the lawn fawn blog today for even more inspiration!

18 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the coloring on the font :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Elena!! The sentiment is great and I like your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! So cute!! Love that setiment and coloring!!! Wow!!! I just love this card!! And love the glossy accents!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!
    Love the sentiment!!
    Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sentiment made with Quinn's ABCs, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love those alphas! And they really will never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I love your coloring on the letters and puppy. This came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet, Elena! I love how you coloured in the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Elena! I love your scene and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable card! Your coloring is top notch. Love the little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this!!! What a cute sentiment to go with the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. Anyone who has experienced a bad day will certainly be perked up and more cheerful after seeing this cutie! I love your coloring of that cute little image too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring on this. I love punny cards and this would cheer anyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card! The sentiment & scene you created are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe love it! It's perfect for cheer up someone! :)

    ReplyDelete