Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Love Ya Bunches! (Lawn Fawn/EH exclusive set)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn created an exclusive set for Ellen Hutson, that you can find only in their store for a limited time - click!


Love Ya Bunches is so much fun to play with!

Love ya bunches (LF/EH exlusive set)

I colored all of the monkeys in the set, plus 1. To make them pop, I set 3 of them onto vines against a red-orange background. I sponged a mess of distress inks together until I liked the blend and then flicked water, white ink and red ink onto the surface.

The 3 swinging monkeys are throwing bananas down to their friend, so he could peel and enjoy!

Love ya bunches (LF/EH exlusive set)

I white-heat-embossed the sentiment onto a thin strip of black cardstock, and added falling leaves to balance the left side of the card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. This set is so nice and so fun...I love it...it's a pity I live in Italy and it will be VERY expensive for me to have it...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Elena, I love this set.

    ReplyDelete