Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Scalloped holiday treat box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

It's the last day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week, and today I'm featuring the Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On. Whew, that's a mouthful!

Scalloped holiday treat box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I love simplicity in my Christmas decor, so I decorated this box in colors that would fit my holiday look.

I cut the treat box out of the lighter woodgrain pattern paper, and adorned it with mostly white elements and a few pops of red.

Scalloped holiday treat box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The red bows add the perfect little punch to the front of the house! I also added 2 layers of the roof die-cut, which I think adds a touch of softness.

Scalloped holiday treat box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I added a little white chimney and a puff of "love" smoke rising from it. Having the chimney there allowed me to bring some height to the box, which I think makes it look even cuter.

I hope you like it! The box came together very easily and quickly but makes a huge impact. I can't wait to make a few more and hide little treats and gift cards in there for the kids' teachers.

Hop on over to the LF blog this morning to see more - click!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. This the cutest thing I've seen all day....and Carina is awake. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elena, this is the sweetest little treat/gift box for the holidays, how adorable! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little box! Love the smoke coming out of the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Elena, this is absolutely gorgeous! But what die did you use for the door? From what I can see, the door that comes with the Winter Add-on is arched and yours has straight lines. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good eye! i should have mentioned that the door came from the halloween add-on set: https://www.lawnfawn.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/scalloped-treat-box-haunted-house-add-on

      it had the traditional door shape that i wanted and the wreath covered up the wonky windows :)

      Delete
    2. Clever!!!! I personally like that door better for the "gingerbread house" feel. Bonne journée!

      Delete