Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Christmas dreams (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week is moving along! Today, we're taking a closer look at the cozy set, Christmas Dreams.

Christmas dreams (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I wanted to create a living room scene, and give some dimension to show that the fireplace is a little removed from the tree and the kitty, so I placed it within a cut-out to give that illusion of extra room space. I used a piece of subtle grey knit paper, from the Knit Picky paper collection to back the fireplace.

Christmas dreams (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

To ground all of the cute images, I used a strip of woodgrain paper for the "floor." I just love all of the elements included in this set! It was so much fun to color and put together.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. I love it, the cut out highlight is great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is absolutely cute!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh ! This is such a cute scene !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful scene! :) Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Really like how you created dimension by putting the fireplace in the die cut window - really gives it perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena, I really love your living room scene and the way you made the fireplace look in set. So clever and it def. worked. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well reading this blog post just added to my already long wish list.

    I love the cute scene you created and how you added dimension to the card with the cut-out and part of the scene inside the cut-out part.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete