Tuesday, January 23, 2018

get on the birthday bus! (with Avery Elle)

Hi there!

I have a fun card featuring the super cute image from Avery Elle's Birthday Bus to share today:

birthday bus! (avery elle)


I chose to cut the largest of the Wonky Squares out of Kraft cardstock, which makes the focal images really pop. I colored them in primary colors and used a soft brown ink to sponge color onto the white borders, so that it blended into the kraft background a little more.

Underneath the kraft layer, I stamped the birthday sentiment included in Birthday Bus, and used the rectangle Wonky Stitches die to cut out that layer. I love that it sort of mimics what is going on in that focal layer.

birthday bus! (avery elle)

To finish off, I added the "hello" die-cut, also found in the Wonky Squares set.

I hope you like it!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment