Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Speech bubbles (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hay there!

I have a farm-themed birthday card to share with you today, for the last day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week:

speech bubbles (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


We're showing off the Speech Bubbles dies today, and I've used it with images from Hay There.

Instead of laying the speech bubbles over the gingham sky, I opted to die cut into the gingham layer and reveal a punch of black underneath. I white-heat-embossed the greetings on the black layer and framed out my scene into 2 sections.

speech bubbles (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I don't know what happened to my sad little chick in the corner. Somewhere between making the card and photographing it, the adhesive loosened and he keeled over a bit. ha. I never noticed until I was editing the photos.

I hope you like my card, and check out the LF blog this morning for even more speech bubble inspiration - click!

♥.

4 comments: