Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Christmas tree shakers (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today, we're showing off the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables as well as the Stitched Christmas Tree Frames.

I've used them both on this card:

Christmas tree shakers (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I created 2 Christmas tree shakers, and fit them into a layer of woodgrain patterned paper. I wanted everything to have dimension, but still lay pretty flat on the card.

The Christmas trees were filled with matching green sequins, and given little pops of color through the yellow stars and scarf and red heart (from Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On.

Christmas tree shakers (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

In lieu of a stamped sentiment, I opted for the Scripty Joy die. It's not obvious in the pictures, but I really wanted it to stand out, so I layered 3 die-cuts on top of each other. It helped give the die-cut a bit of dimension and clarity.

I hope you like it! If you'd like more details on this card, and to see it re-created from start to finish, head over to the Lawn Fawn blog and watch Kelly's video - she's made a version of this card today.

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment