Monday, October 29, 2018

Merry Christmas, deer!

Hi there!

I have a cute little card to share today, made with goodies you can find in the Ellen Hutson store:

Merry Christmas, deer!


I'm still not over my love for a black and red buffalo check! I created the pattern using the Plaid Maker stamp set - I stamped the images in black onto a sheet of red cardstock. This stamp set is so easy to line up and use! Don't be intimidated by it. I love that the squares are so nice and big.

Once that base layer was created, I used a Reverse Stitched Scalloped Square Window die to create an area for my focal image.

Merry Christmas, deer!

The sweet deer (from Oh Deer) was stamp and colored with copic markers. My favorite combo for light brown critter coloring is E30, E31 and E33.

I set him against snow drifts, and backed him against a snowy night sky.

The first part of the sentiment was heat embossed onto a strip of black cardstock, which I trimmed out to fit over the larger DEER. I love that I could colored and die-cut that word!

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment