Thursday, November 1, 2018

Snow Buds (an EBE sneak peek!)

Hi there!

I'm thrilled I get to share an Essentials by Ellen sneak peek - you will love this winter collection!


I used the new Snow Buds set to create this card:

Snow Buds (an EBE sneak peek!)

Aren't they the cutest? I love them. I stamped out 3 snowmen, and gave them different faces and accessories. They take on different personalities, just by altering the faces and where you stamp them!

I set them against a navy cardstock that was die-cut using Lawn Fawn's Snowy Backdrop die. I edged the corners of the navy paper with a white ink to create a little bit of a hazy sky.

Snow Buds (an EBE sneak peek!)


I placed their stick arms to make it look like they are throwing their arms around their friend in the middle. ha! The sentiment works so perfectly with this scene.

I hope you've enjoyed this first look at Snow Buds!  I have another card to show off tomorrow!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment