Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Stay cool (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

Welcome to day 3 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week. Today, we're showing off a stamp set I designed, called Stay Cool. It features a few cold-weather critters, and some heavily-dressed little kids. I have 2 cards to share with you today, because this set is so much fun to color!

Stay Cool! (Neat and Tangled release week)

My first card features 2 of the kids in a little winter scene. The one on the left can ice-fish either the fish or a gift, and I love how the penguin is looking on.

For the background, I used an amazing washi tape by Altenew (click!) I love how it looks like dancing northern lights - perfect for this wintery scene!

Stay Cool! (Neat and Tangled release week)

I colored the kids' parkas a fun burgundy and gave them some shading under their feet.

Stay Cool! (Neat and Tangled release week)

My second card shows off the last little girl. She comes pulling the sled, and I've added a riding penguin. The little BRRR! sign was borrowed from a set you'll see tomorrow, and the sentiment comes courtesy of the Merry Kisses stamp set.

I hope you like what you see so far! Be sure to check out the Neat and Tangled blog this morning for more inspiration - click!

GIVEAWAY: as usual, leave comments on all of the participating design team's blog posts all week long - Danielle will choose one comment at random to win a $25 store gift card. The winner will be announced on Friday morning, just before all of these new products hit the store!

♥.

19 comments:

  1. I really love your background on that first card. It is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards. Love your colorful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulously designed set, Elena. So adorable, of course. That washi tape from Altenew is amazing - I thought you inked it at first. Love how you matched their parkas to it. Both cards are stunning designs & colored to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I think this stamp set is my fave from this release!!! Your cards are soooo sweet!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Love this sweet set! Awesome sky colors on your first card! Darling girl pulling the cute penguin on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards :) I love that washi tape which you used :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling cards. Love the little girl
    caught a fish. The black/white check
    on the second card is really eye-catching.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling set you designed! Love the cards too! Must be such a cool thing to see your work realized into stamp sets which so many will use to spread JOY!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background in the first one and the plaid pattern paper! SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are setting me up for my Christmas theme this year with all your black, white & kraft color schemes. I am really loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Love how you achieved the northern lights look too. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so pretty! Love the Northern Lights feel you created with your vibrant background! And I like the classic neutral tone card a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, these are sooooo adorable!!!! I LOVE that sweet little penguin; too cute!! That background on the first is washi tape??? Wow, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards. I really like the background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous stamp design, so sweet and fun! Gorgeous cards! Lovely designs, coloring and that night sky is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elena I love your cards!!! The background on the first is really a washi tape? Awesome!!! Cute and lovely stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards! The washi tape you used for the first one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete