Monday, November 19, 2018

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn )

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning, with some fun ideas for a Christmas snowman party.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

It just started snowing here last week, so I am definitely in the mood for all the holiday things!

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

I went with a red and green color scheme - it is so bright and cheerful!

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

The banner was created using the String of Lights dies, and I added glossy accents to each one so they really shine! I strung them up onto some Peppermint Cord. To keep the lights facing forward, I added a loop of twine to each light, securing it in the back with some tape.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

I created little favor gifts using the Tiny Gift Box die and topped them with red bows using the dies from Gift Box.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

The green argyle patterned paper is so cozy! And they looks so pretty, all in a row.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

It's really hard to tell from the photos, but I iced the cake in rows of vertical waves and then threw some clear sanding sugar onto the entire cake. It looks like freshly-fallen snow. It really sparkles!

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)


To create the snowmen, I used 2 circle dies and accessories from both Woodland Critter Huggers and Woodland Critter Hugger Winter Add-Ons.

I just think they are adorable! I got the idea from Yainea, who inspired me with her card last week.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)

To dress up the milk bottles, I cut some snowflake patterned paper and wrapped it to cover the bottom half of the bottles. Then, I dangled little mittens from more Peppermint Cord.

Snowman party (for Lawn Fawn)


I used a white gel pen to trace the snowflake pattern on the front of each mitten. It looks like a stitched snowflake!

I hope this starts your wheels turning for your own holiday parties! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment