Friday, January 18, 2019

Feel better (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn is at the Creativation trade show right now with their new spring collection! For those of us still at home, we can see everything on their blog this week. If you're just tuning in, this is the last day of new product reveals.

Today, I'm showing off the Feel Better Line Border, as well as a few other new things:

feel better (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)


That sad whale needs a hug!

feel better (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

I did some ink blending for the background, and die-cut some upside down rain droplets. I dunno, to look like you're more underwater? I colored the whale, his pill bottle and a sign-post, and cut the Feel Better Line Border to flank the focal images.

I hope you like it!  Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more sneak peeks - click!

♥.

1 comment: