Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Welcome, sweet pea! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's February inspiration week! We're showing off products from the spring collection - all of which will be available for purchase tomorrow! Are you excited??

Today, we're showing of Be Hap-pea, a cute set featuring pea pods and different faces for the little peas! I made a baby card for a friend using this set:

welcome, sweet pea! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I did some ink blending using Spun Sugar distress oxide ink. I started blending in the middle, and feathered it out to give it a dreamy quality.

welcome, sweet pea! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I stamped the sentiment into a Bannertastic flag, and added some of the green leaves around the banner so that it all tied together better.

I added some darker pink grounding beneath the feet of the 2 pea "parents" and nestled the "big sister" into the pod with her newborn baby sister.

To add extra interest, I used a white gel pen to add white dots for that bokeh look.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment