Monday, April 15, 2019

Let's taco 'bout it (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's April inspiration week. We're taking a closer look at some sets and dies from the spring collection. Today, we're showing off Year Nine, Lawn Fawn's 9th birthday set!

let's taco 'bout it (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I colored the taco, put a party hat on him, a candle in front of him and called it a party. I stamped the confetti image behind the taco, on a layer of kraft-colored cardstock.

let's taco 'bout it (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I never knew a taco could be so stinkin' cute! To finish off the card, I heat embossed the sentiments into one of the new Wavy Banners.

Check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for more design team inspiration - click!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Help me out please....Where is the adorable little banner on the stick with I <3 you from??
    Your card is SO cute Elena! TFS

    ReplyDelete