Thursday, April 18, 2019

Layered butterflies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's April inspiration week! We're taking a closer look at some of the spring collection, and hoping you'll be inspired to get creative yourself!

Today is our showcase of the Layered Butterflies dies. I snipped one in half for a different look:

Layered butterflies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I cut a piece of white cardstock with a wavy Stitched Hillside Border die, and then cut into it again with a larger butterfly die. I then backed the negative space with a speckled pink paper, to set it apart from the scalloped pink paper to the right.

I borrowed a sentiment from Butterfly Kisses, and added a heat-embossed butterfly trail as well.

Layered butterflies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog today to see this card being made from start to finish in Kelly's video - click!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! One of my favorites from the reveal. I love how you layered the butterfly on the stitched wave. Your card is so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete