Friday, June 14, 2019

Birthday before 'n afters (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

It's time for Lawn Fawn's June inspiration week! We're showing off sets and dies from the current collection all week long, so come back every day!

Today we're taking a closer look at Birthday Before 'N Afters. For those of you who love an interactive card but don't always love making them, I left the mechanics behind and just had fun coloring the images:

Birthday before 'n afters (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the Peekaboo Backdrop die, and created little scenes within each one. The critters from Butterfly Kisses are here for the party! I love the fox racing in with an extra candle!

The little bit of confetti help to unify all of the story-book panels. I also did some very subtle ink blending using a light blue ink to tie everything together.

Birthday before 'n afters (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

That bear looks like he's had 5 slices, haha. He's just chillin' at the end of the party. I colored the slices in muted rainbow colors, for a fun surprise inside.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

1 comment: