Thursday, September 12, 2019

Mice on ice! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's September inspiration week! Today is our showcase of Mice On Ice and the Stitched Pond die.

Mice on ice (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I cut off part of the pond so that I could fit in a snowy landscape below. Those ice-skating mice are so cute! I especially love the hand-holding pair.

Mice on ice (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

It's really impossible to see in the picture but the pond itself is a subtle shimmer paper. It gives off the right kind glitz in real life.

I added little trees below to frame the sentiment. A little red heart brings the red of the scarves to the bottom half of the card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment