Friday, September 13, 2019

Ho-ho-holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's September inspiration week. I have 2 cards to share with you for our showcase of Ho-ho-holidays and the Rooftop Border die.

Ho-ho-holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Guess who's really doing all the heavy lifting? hee hee. I started with a piece of white cardstock for the snowy background layer, and ink-blended different shades of blue ink. I also added extra little splatters of white paint on top.

Ho-ho-holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

My next card brings in the oldest set, Christmas Dreams. After all of the presents are delivered, the Clauses deserve some down-time. I laid a piece of woodgrain patterned paper for the floor, and added all of the living room elements (including the little kitty!) on top of it.

I hope you like both cards! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment