Monday, January 27, 2020

a little love (with Ellen Hutson)

Hi there!

With valentine's day fast approaching, I wanted to squeeze in another card using Avery Elle's Cupids stamp set! I grabbed some stamps and dies from Ellen Hutson's exclusive line and came up with this:

a little love (with Ellen Hutson)

(not even apologizing for the shameless plug of my cupids. ha! i had to add in a few others to the right so you could see them all colored.)

Once I had the cupid colored, I put it aside to start on my graphic die-cut background. I used the Confetti Kisses dies, and cut into a piece of white cardstock until it covered the entire background. Such a simple little set of dies, but what a punch when you set it up like this! I used a Lawn Fawn frame die to cover the edges that were not so pretty.

a little love (with Ellen Hutson)


To finish things off, I added a sentiment from Unicorns 'N Rainbows - I thought it worked perfectly with this arrow-shooting cupid!

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment: