Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Lawn Fawn sneak peek week, day 2

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's sneak peek week! They're showing off their spring collection on the blog all week long, ahead of the big Creativation show in Phoenix this weekend! Everything shown this week will be available for purchase as of February 20th.

Today, I'm showing off something brand new for Lawn Fawn: stencils! I used the Cloudy Stencil on this card:

Lawn Fawn sneak peek week, day 2

I also used critters from Just Dandy and Really High Five, which were shown off yesterday. I love that the mouse at the bottom looks like he's whistling happy birthday! so cute! Another new product for today are the balloon dies! I layered a stitched balloon frame onto a sold balloon and stamped a circular greeting you'll see more of very soon!

Lawn Fawn sneak peek week, day 2

I hope you like my card for today! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and new product photos - click!

♥.


1 comment:

  1. Is the Cloudy stencil a single stencil? Do you purchase the grass separately? I don't understand what is included. I love the look; I just don't know what to buy!

    ReplyDelete