Friday, March 13, 2020

my lucky star (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's March inspiration week! Today is our showcase of Super Star:

my lucky star (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I decided to reach for a few different critters for this card - from Butterfly Kisses and Eggstra Amazing Easter - the mice have been getting all the love lately and I missed these guys!

For the background, I used Lawn Fawn inks to create a night sky - I mixed Black Licorice, Deep See, and Juice Box for the sky. I then grabbed the Grassy Hillside Stencils  for the ground. I really love how it turned out! I only wish my hand was steadier when I was holding down the stencils - my top layer of grass looks a little blurry.

my lucky star (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

But I am pretty proud of that sky! I flecked on some white paint (while using the stencil mask to protect the grassy hills) and added a moon and stars to the sky. The sweet sentiment was stamped in black ink at the bottom to finish off this card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - CLICK!

♥.

1 comment: