Monday, July 13, 2020

Build-an-aquarium (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's July inspiration week. All of the products shown are available in their store right now. Today, we're taking a closer look at a very cool die set, Build-An-Aquarium.

Build-an-aquarium (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I think it's just so much fun! I covered the card base with a cream layer of the Sparkle Backdrop. Then, I cut the aquarium frame out of white and soft grey cardstocks. Inside, I used some border dies for the sandy floor and the water backgrounds.

Build-an-aquarium (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I cut everything out of white cardstock and then colored them with copic markers. I love the beady-eyed tiny fish, haha. Everything was placed behind an acetate, to help it look more like a real aquarium.

The sentiment was borrowed from Fintastic Friends.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment