Thursday, July 23, 2020

Unicycle! (for Avery Elle)

Hi there! Elena here, with a few cards using the Unicycle stamp set from the current Avery Elle release. I might be biased because I drew these cuties, but I just think they bring the party!

Unicycles! (for Avery Elle)



 My 1st card is a 1-layer panel. I got the stamps in the mail and was too impatient to wait for the dies! There was a bit of masking involved but it wasn't difficult. I kind of love all of the images from the stamp set on this one card! They look like a birthday parade coming through... I backed the main panel onto a piece of polka-dotted paper from The Holiday Collection paper pad.

Unicycles! (for Avery Elle)



My next card uses the dies (yay!) I used the extra little die that cuts a slit into the rhino's body so that you could tuck the cake or the present in there. I gave him a balloon too, and a party hat, and sat him on his unicycle. I threw confetti all around and framed him out using the Burst die. I finished off the card with a sentiment from another new set, Peek-A-Boo Coaster.

Unicycles! (for Avery Elle)



I went a lot softer with the color palette on this last card. I used the tower-o-monkeys (hee hee) and gave them the pennant flag to hold. I dotted the sky with puffy clouds from Cupids and gave them a little bee friend (from Beary Good Friends) to look at.

I hope you like my cards for today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment