Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Build-A-Basket (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

  Hi there!


Welcome to Lawn Fawn's spring release week! On February 25th, 9 new stamp sets, 14 new die sets, 5 new stencil sets and new patterned paper and cardstock will be available for sale in the Lawn Fawn store and other online retailers.

Today, we're showing off Build-A-Basket: Easter. The pieces layer together to create the cutest easter basket, chocolate bunny included!

Build-A-Basket (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

I cut all of the pieces out of white paper and then colored them using Copic markers. I like the softness that I can get by doing it that way.

Once I had my Easter basket arranged, I cut a layer of Sunburst Backdrop (a new essential die, in my opinion!) and did some soft blue ink blending on it. It really frames out the Easter basket so well!

Build-A-Basket (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

I like the look of an entirely die-cut card, so I kept that going for the sentiment. I cut the Happy Easter Line Border out of a soft purple cardstock. Since the Easter basket was popped up on foam squares, I opted to die-cut the sentiment 3x and adhere the layers together.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!


No comments:

Post a Comment