Monday, February 22, 2021

Pop-up desk (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

  Hi there!


Welcome to Lawn Fawn's spring release week! On February 25th, 9 new stamp sets, 14 new die sets, 5 new stencil sets and new patterned paper and cardstock will be available for sale in the Lawn Fawn store and other online retailers.

Today, we're showing off a few new products. I've combined Pop-Up Desk, Perfectly Plaid Remix papers, and Textured Dot Cardstock on my card today:

Pop-up desk (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

I brought in images from Virtual Friends and Bubbles of Joy to decorate the outside of the card. The little mouse, who is supposed to drape over a big bubble, looks hilarious to me all sprawled out over the top of the computer. I did some ink blending around the edges of the patterned paper, to lend some drama to the focal images.

Pop-up desk (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

I used the same paper on the inside of the card, but without the ink blending. The Pop-Up Desk was cut from Textured Dot Cardstock which is hard to see in the photo, but adds some extra fun in real life. I added a lot of shading using a range of brown Copic markers. I cut the laptop from a light grey cardstock, and popped in the waving mouse from Virtual Friends. Above, I used a sentiment from Long Distance Hugs, another new set.

I hope you like it! There are some amazing design team projects to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment