Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Sweet as Maple Syrup

Hi there!

I have a sweet card to share today, featuring Avery Elle's Maple Syrup:


This card is pretty simple, but everything works so well together! Maple Syrup was meant to be a Canada Day set, but I included a few sentiments so that it could work for anyone! For this card, I went with Canada Day colors, but used this sweet-as-maple-syrup sentiment. I think it's adorable! When using a tiny stamp set (Maple Syrup is only a 2x3 set), it helps to bring in images from other sets. Here, I brought it little grass accents and mushrooms from Look How Big, and an extra bird from Life

For the background, I used a sheet of red gingham, from The Holiday Collection Paper Pad. There are many designs in this paper collection that work for projects outside of the Christmas holidays! 


To break up all of the gingham, I used 2 different sizes of circle dies to cut into the patterned paper and create a white frame. The little scene fit perfectly inside. Is there anything cuter than a buck-toothed beaver holding a bottle of maple syrup? 

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:




1 comment: