Thursday, August 12, 2021

Avery Elle Fall release blog hop!

 Hi there!


Welcome to the Avery Elle Fall release blog hop! All of the new products are available in the store right now - click!

I have 3 cards to share with you today, using a set that I illustrated, called Fall Picnic. I drew a handful of woodland critters, gave them a huge (tableclothed) tree stump to spread their goodies on, and of course, lots of fall treats and drinks for the sharing!


My first card pairs the new set with and older one, the background building Woodland Scene Builder:



It looks like something straight out of a children's book! I love the sweet feel of it. 


For my next card, I did a slimline size, and some more saturated ink blending for the background:


This way, the whole gang can come to this picnic! I love the owl and the squirrel reaching across everyone to greet each other!


My last card is a more simple design:


It a cozy moment between the 2 friends, sharing a warm mug of whatever you like in the fall. A chai latte for me, please.



I hope you like what you see so far! The design team has more to show you:

8 comments:

  1. Darling little fall scenes! I LOVE all the critters and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked my favorite stamp set to highlight. I LOVE every single thing about it. And I LOVE your first card. You used the background stamp that I ADORE. I have used it several times already, and just love the look. You are SO good at coloring, I am going to go look at your cards again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what an adorable set of cards! Each one is so different and sooooo sweet! I love your illustrations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fall scenes with these adorable critters! I love all the fun props you used with them, and your coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Which Copic color combos die you use for both the fox & the squirrel? Great slimline card 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness these scenes are beautiful! I've never made a scene card. These all look like they belong in a story book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and so well done, they belong in a storybook. I've never made a scene card before, these are so so pretty! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling set! Your illustrations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete