Thursday, May 26, 2022

Avery Elle new release blog hop!

 Hi there!


I'm so excited for this new Avery Elle release! You can find everything in the store already (click HERE). I designed 2 beachy sets for this release, Beachy and Make A Splash. I made 2 cards using Beachy to show off today!


For this first card, I stamped all of the elements, brought in the sun from Flamazing, and framed everything using the new Pierced Ray Frame die set. The whole scene is so bright and happy! I love the little flip flops in the sand. To give the scene a little extra pop, I colored the scalloped part of the frame (which is optional, how great is that!) in red. 


My next card features the same bear, but now he's bending down to see if he can hear what the squirrel is listening to from that shell! I used the other new frame die - the Pierced Birthday Frame - and did the opposite of what I did on the first card. The scalloped portion in white, and the frame in a fun pink. I brought in some clouds, from Carrot Car, and the big puddle from Tickled Pink to finish off the scene.

I hope you like the new sets! Come visit me on instagram for a fun giveaway, and be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations:




1 comment: